Friday, May 29, 2009

Until I get my Macbook...

I am living a little at the Apple Store on 5th Ave these days... my computer broke just before I moved, so blogging, twittering, facebooking, emailing, interneting, all that cool-kid stuff is a little slow for me these days... Basically this is my computer station for now:

Not too shabby, eh?! It's a little weird here. People just basically plant themselves on the computers and then others, either wanting to buy, or seeking free Internet time, come by and stare at what you are doing. They try and intimidate of course, but alas I just invite them to read my emails, no biggie!

In other news, today was Day 3 of 4 for training at the AG Cafe on 5th ave. The cafe is SO different than the Bistro in Minnie. I think I am SO going to love this! It's fancier and pinker, the money seems great, and we get to wear hot pink aprons! Yay!! My first official day is Monday and I hope to make some money! Sunday I have a free day and would like to do some errands and laundry and maybe a lazy afternoon in Central Park. Come join me!? 

I am currently studying a cool freelance idea as well as studying the man-purse, or rather 'Murse.' Some handsome man has asked me to investigate this 'trend' as he thinks it's quite unfair that women get to freely tote around purses and men either have to go for the backpack, laptop bag, or become the target of some sneering if any other type of bag is carried... I have to say I am a huge fan of the Murse! He is trying to find a cool one and showed me these below. I think he should most definitely find one that resembles the murse on the right.

I should cut this short and will promise to blog more from my cool new "office!" Oh My God, the guy next to me is watching a movie.

No comments:

Title photo by Nick Gordon