Monday, January 30, 2006

The BF is okay, and still severely gorgeous


Friends...family...do not worry my boyfriend is okay...he walked away from the crash just fine, you know why? Cuz he’s cool.

Oh yeah and severely gorgeous—just look at the photo of him, sent to me by my friend Eleise. She was hanging out smoking with him in London; She snapped this pic for me. For cute, right? Who saying smoking not cool? I love Cancer.

Dad, I'M KIDDING! Geez! It's called humor, really bad humor that I LOVE!!!!!!!!
By the way it is ironic that my baby is so conscious of what food he puts in his body, but still smokes…oh who cares…he looks hot.

By the way I am becoming quite obsessed with 80’s love ballads…Making Love out of Nothin’ at all…. Makin’ looooooove!!!!!! Out of nothin’ at all!!!!!

And let’s not forget this classic……Once upon a time I was fallin’ in love, but now I’m only falling apart, there’s nothing I can do…..a Total Eclipse of the Heart…..
Turn around bright eyes.....

1 comment:

chinadoll said...

I was thinking the same thing about the health/smoking issue. My impression is that his veganism is more political and ethical than it is health-motivated. Have you seen or heard about Earthlings? I have yet to see it but it sounds like an intelligent (and probably shocking) piece. You'd probably like it, Jo. SWAK

Title photo by Nick Gordon